Featured Not resolved
Cleanliness
Facilities and Services
Quality of Accommodation
Quality of Food

Sales pitch salesman made it sound all good and nice.But the fine print is where they ***.

Not together with my fiance anymore it's bad enough that I'm stuck paying with it. But won't let me out of it and I can't even afford to use it. Just keeping up with the maintenance fees from them and one of their other companies again in Hidden language. Then come to find out that even if I was to dye my children are responsible for it.

Run away run away run away. Do not even approach or listen to their hype and their bull. One of the biggest regrets of my life.

I've asked them to let me out they say no.Can't even afford food but I have to pay them.

Review about: Sedona Pines Resort Vacation Ownership.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Had an Experience with Sedona Pines Resort?

Comments

When you sign a contract - any contract, it is YOUR obligation to read every single teeny, tiny word before signing. If you didn't do that, then that is your issue.

Sedona, Arizona, United States #1354647

We have no records of you communicating any issues with your contractual membership, or your desire to default.Although we are limited to what we can post due to privacy issues, we can confirm the fact that your statements are not accurate.

You have never communicated your interest or intent to relinquish your contractual membership.

You have a financial obligation to us that is several years old, and you are just now in a situation where you are accusing us of being at fault due to your financial situation.If you wish to discuss your options, please call us at 800-715-5492